Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Big Sweaters

"Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance."

I just skyped with my little sister (holla, Kari) and we were talking about her infamous "Duck Sweater". It's from Anthropologie, and we both wanted it from the moment we laid eyes on its oversized beauty. There are so many great sweaters out there, and they can be worn so many different ways. Kari and I tend to wear them like typical college students: avec leggings, a huge scarf and boots. I'm so enamored, I almost don't want winter to end. Almost.












2 comments:

  1. excellent post,if i do say so. Thanks for the shout out. I would also like to mention that you havent seen my ridiculously oversized fisherman sweater i got from topshop. I have to resist wearing it everyday; it is perfection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is, Kari... I FINALLY received the one I ordered when we thought yours was lost, and it is super-cozy, as is the Peruvian alpaca longer sweater I also have. Aimee, I love all the sweaters you're showing here, but I'm sorry, I do want winter to end!

    ReplyDelete