But now that I have an iPhone, I need to decide what cover to get. Obviously, the last thing on my mind is how well said cover protects my phone. Blurg. All that really matters is if it's cute. I find myself on a 'girly' kick lately and, appropriately, have had my eye on this gem from Kate Spade.... (but would it be too much with my white phone?)...
and this pouch is so darn cute AND it's orange...
via
viaHmph, decisions, decisions.
Sadly, with summer upon me and over a month until I start my job (career?), this is the most pressing matter in my life.
Sadly, with summer upon me and over a month until I start my job (career?), this is the most pressing matter in my life.


woohooo iPhone!!! yayayya happy graduations aims! I vote elephants, so cute...but if it seems to have an overwelmingly ballons, cotton candy, and clowns feel. Orange is my fav color. it'll look great with whatever. steve jobs wouldn't design anything lacking in the style department!
ReplyDelete